Quality & Risk Policy
In order to promote sustainable development, the Company fully realizes the importance of quality improvement and the implementation of good risk management. To realize this, PT Intiland Development Tbk is fully committed to:
- Coming up with quality products, which give added value to customers, the environment, and the Company.
- Ensuring that the customers are satisfied, both internally and externally.
- Complying with legal requirements and other requirements.
- Instilling a culture of integrity that is in line with Intiland’s Code of Conduct.
- Controlling the environmental impact, and Preventing of injury and ill health in OH&S Performance.
- Conducting sustainable improvement to manage all risks that come as the result of internal or external activities of the Company.
- Incorporating integrated Enterprise Risk Management, which is part of Good Corporate Governance.
This policy is subject to periodic evaluation, whose assessment and the result thereof is to be communicated to everyone in the Company. The policy is made and prepared for all staff, suppliers and stakeholders of Intiland to read and understand, and to be observed and implemented in the Company’s operational activities.